• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photobucket...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Anyone know if I can delete pics on photobucket from my phone? Just tried uploading some pics from today and it said failed as I've reached maximum number or something :(

You can delete them by clicking on that box with the arrow in, bottom left corner :) I didn't want to delete any of my pictures so just made a new account :oops::lol:

Don't get it cos I've got way more than 1000 pics! They're all on my phone or laptop anyway I only upload them to share. Ah I c the delete thing now gonna take ages to delete em one by one tho :/

It includes all pictures and albums, I don't know what the limit is actually. I just saw "100% capacity" and made a new account so I didn't have to delete them. If you pay then you can update the account to have more pictures but it's rather expensive I think when I don't use it a lot.

Back