• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Susan MORE PICS PAGE 2

Kara

Warren Veteran
My friend who I haven't seen for 16 years messaged me on FB to ask if I knew of a good place to rehome her rabbit as he Landlord won't allow pets, I replied straight away "me"

I had to have my gorgeous Hogan pts last week (not made a thread yet, it's still hard for me) so this has helped brighten me up a little bit.

She is 1.5, been spayed and I think fed a little too well :lol: she does the smallest poos ever, I am aiming to get her checked out by the vet, combined jabs done :thumb:

She is a hay muncher so she will be on reduced pellets :thumb:

Shadow is in for his neuter on the 30th September and once his hormones have settled then they will be bonded :thumb::love:

Here she is :love:

993727_10151920916086742_630283888_n.jpg

Last edited:
My friend who I haven't seen for 16 years messaged me on FB to ask if I knew of a good place to rehome her rabbit as he Landlord won't allow pets, I replied straight away "me"

I had to have my gorgeous Hogan pts last week (not made a thread yet, it's still hard for me) so this has helped brighten me up a little bit.

She is 1.5, been spayed and I think fed a little too well :lol: she does the smallest poos ever, I am aiming to get her checked out by the vet, combined jabs done :thumb:

She is a hay muncher so she will be on reduced pellets :thumb:

Shadow is in for his neuter on the 30th September and once his hormones have settled then they will be bonded :thumb::love:

Here she is :love:

993727_10151920916086742_630283888_n.jpg

Oh Kara :cry::cry:

I'm so sorry about handsome Hogan, binky free big man :cry:

Susan will have an amazing life with you, she's gorgeous xxx

Thanks Stef, I will get round to writing about him as I think it will help :?

I didn't put it on FB as I have some "It's only a rabbit" friends :roll:

I will get some more pictures later, oooh I think I may have some on my phone, she lurves cuddles :love:

My moms name is Susan :lol:

It's a shame you can't go to your fb friends for support :( but I know a few people who think like that too:( xxx

I'm so sorry about Hogan :cry: Binky free at the bridge xx

Susan looks lovely, I'm sure she's a welcome distraction for you. Good luck with the bonding :D

My moms name is Susan :lol:

It's a shame you can't go to your fb friends for support :( but I know a few people who think like that too:( xxx

It's a nice name for a human :lol:

The more I talk to her (as you do) the more the name is suiting her!!

She is beautiful and has such lovely eyes. I love it when rabbits have human names, as it makes them more like 'fur people' then. I'm so sorry you lost Hogan, but Susan will help you especially if she likes cuddles, and as I have found, bunnies are quite absorbent as well :lol::lol: really happy for you. I also love black buns :love:

She's beautiful :love: I was trying to find other words for black like Ebony, but something more unusual and I got this website... Too many options I think :lol:

http://www.omniglot.com/language/colours/

I like:

Lusa
Kalu

Please don't call her semen though :lol:

I did think there would be a better selection of words for black if I'm honest, oh well! I've not been much help sorry!!

Onyxia might work as a name? She was the Broodmother of the Black Dragonflight in the Warcraft series.

I'm sorry you lost Hogan. :(
Susan is absolutely gorgeous. As the owner of a Samantha (NOT my idea!), I don't think Susan is too bad a name, LOL!

She's so beautiful :love: Sorry I can't be much use with black themed names, I could only think of Ebony too. What about double barralled names? Like Black Lightning/Diamond/Sapphire? If she were a buck, I'd suggest Blackavar from Watership Down - I've always said if I had a black buck one day, he'd be Blackavar.

Back