• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Miss Molly

Jem n Flo

Warren Scout
will def have to get round to taking lots of cute snaps when i have chance but for starters here is the latest addition to the family, aint she a cutie?! :D

528190_10153228330345147_1448063164_n.jpg

Aaaw. She is the one I saw in the PAH adoption bit. She looks gorgeous. Hopefully, I can get to meet her in the fur if we ever have the same time off work together. Would be good to meet another local Bunny Mummy.

have let her have roam of the kitchen for the day today for first time (has been having 3-4hrs up until now) so we'll see if shes still as gorgeous when i get home and see what shes been up to!! has been very well behaved so far, no nibbles and using her litter tray so fingers crossed!

aww thanks, i think shes v pretty but then i would wouldnt i lol

and lucky for her she was perfectly behaved being left to hop about the kitchen yest, no accidents, used her litter tray and no nibbling anything shes shouldnt so shes got free run of it again today :)

Back