• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is prob a really dim question...

Jem n Flo

Warren Scout
since Flo has chilled out after her spay she seems to spend 70% of her time flat out dozing on her side or full on dead bunny mode. i assume maybe shes just way more relaxed now shes not full of hormones keeping her on stressy levels and that this is a good thing?

New lil bun Molly loves a good dbf too

this is a good thing right?

lol 29 views and no replies, im gonna assume this is a good sign and my bunnies are happy or else someone would have said otherwise by now and id be off down the vets!!

How long ago was she spayed? If it was a while ago and she is all healed up then yep she is happy. :p

If it was yesterday then I'd be worried about discomfort maybe.

lol 29 views and no replies, im gonna assume this is a good sign and my bunnies are happy or else someone would have said otherwise by now and id be off down the vets!!

I think people who aren't members but find the threads count as a view, so most of them could have been random people surfing the web.

She's not having to worry about hormones now so can relax.

Back