• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I buy..... *Video*

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
A head rubbing machine?!

Seriously! Harvey obviously is not impressed with my inability to remain permanently stuck to his head, and Lilly's refusal to be on hand 24/7!

I cannot move now, when I do I get the puppy dog eyes and have to go straight back to fussing!!

Last edited:
The only thing that springs to mind is one of those vibrating arm chairs, and put him on it back to front, so that it will be vibrating against his head :lol::lol:

The only thing that springs to mind is one of those vibrating arm chairs, and put him on it back to front, so that it will be vibrating against his head :lol::lol:

:lol: that could work.... but he would probably starve if I managed to get him a personal head rub machine!! I think I need to bribe my friends to pop by for half an hour each day to give him strokes and kisses, I think he'd be very accepting of that :lol:

I took a video of his love for head rubs, but it takes ages to upload :shock: I'll put it up when it's done, beware it looks like I'm hurting him, my friend said it looked like I was tearing his eyes out..... I'm not! And he loves having his face smushed like this! :roll:

"Dear RU

This is what I want my new head rubber to do. I want it to be on 24 hours a day and I want it to have no wires so I does not accidentally chew them. My current head rubber leaves the house for hours at a time claiming it has to go to this university thingamabob, and I can't demand too much from my bunny shaped head rubber as I loves her too much to annoy her. So basically I needs a replacement service!! Also turn the sound off, mummy uses silly voices to talk to me sumtimes. :roll:

Lots of kisses

Harvey"

Don't know why but I found that hilarious! I can't believe he just sits and lets you do that - mine would be long gone. He is adorable!

Don't know why but I found that hilarious! I can't believe he just sits and lets you do that - mine would be long gone. He is adorable!

It's me who is impatient not him :lol: he would seriously sit for so long of I didn't have other things to be doing! Lilly will sit for a couple of mins at a time maximum and then get bored :roll: this behaviour fr Harvey is why he could never be a single bunny ever, he NEEDS attention!

Hahaha. Awww, bless him!

At least he isn't pushy about it! Fiver gets very annoyed with me if I ignore him and forces his head under my arm/hands so I have no choice but to give him head rubs. When I'm laid in bed reading a book, he comes and sits on my chest so that all I can see is RABBIT. :lol: He then grunts and growls and tries to attack my book until I give him attention...and it has to be done "right". He needs to be snuggled up to my chin so that I can kiss his nose (he shoves his nose in my face until I do) whilst I stroke his ears. :roll:

Hahaha. Awww, bless him!

At least he isn't pushy about it! Fiver gets very annoyed with me if I ignore him and forces his head under my arm/hands so I have no choice but to give him head rubs. When I'm laid in bed reading a book, he comes and sits on my chest so that all I can see is RABBIT. :lol: He then grunts and growls and tries to attack my book until I give him attention...and it has to be done "right". He needs to be snuggled up to my chin so that I can kiss his nose (he shoves his nose in my face until I do) whilst I stroke his ears. :roll:

:lol: no luckily Harvey isn't too pushy, if I'm on the floor reading/writing/playing on my phone he will try to remove said object from me to get attention :roll: we really are slaves aren't we? It's only a matter of time before rabbits take over the world :lol:

:lol: no luckily Harvey isn't too pushy, if I'm on the floor reading/writing/playing on my phone he will try to remove said object from me to get attention :roll: we really are slaves aren't we? It's only a matter of time before rabbits take over the world :lol:

Oh yes, totally. Everything about my life is dictated by the rabbits! :lol:

Back