• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny in the house !! There shouldn't be !!

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Checked bunnies gave then sweeties :oops: told them they would get Dinner would be when we got back from dinner :D usually only 2 hours max :roll:

7.30pm off to dinner taxi as I ain't at work tomorrow few beers bumped I to some friend home by 10.30 ish

Opened back door............. Hello Jessy (cat). ............. Hello Stu (bunny) ?

Hang on what - Steve Bunny in the house :shock: to the obvious reply "why did you let them out " DOH I didn't they escaped, dug out under the run more like:shock:

5 mins bunny chase Stu and casserole out Dumplin in the run "not the smartest cookie" lol

Slab over the hole out :roll: good job I'm. Day off tomorrow :roll: DIY solutions slab it or wire it?

No rest for the wicked I suppose :lol:

:lol:
Better random bun in the house then out wandering the world though, eh? ;)
I love it...Hello Jessy...Hello ... Stu... ???
Ah me. They keep us on our toes.

No idea on the run...you seem to have a Houdini bunny... I am fortunate that mine are indoors because they are all expert diggers and it wouldn't take long for them to abscond. :? Someone more knowledgeable than I shall suggest something sensible, but I just couldn't read and run. :)

Glad escapee was rather easily contained and unhurt. :)

I would definitely mesh under the run and attach to sides of run, this is what I've done with mine, wouldn't feel confident allowing them 24hr access otherwise. I know from previous experience how quick they can dig and how small the gap needs to be to get out! And if they can get out a predator could get in. You're very lucky they r obviously so much a part of your family that they just wanted to come inside :lol:

I would definitely mesh under the run and attach to sides of run, this is what I've done with mine, wouldn't feel confident allowing them 24hr access otherwise. I know from previous experience how quick they can dig and how small the gap needs to be to get out! And if they can get out a predator could get in. You're very lucky they r obviously so much a part of your family that they just wanted to come inside :lol:

Been to check this morning and I have 3 bunnies in the right place and a lot of extra soil in the run :lol:
Will get a pic later as I have to move the run to fill in he holes and cover the bottom :roll:

Stu is always in the house if the back door is open, i hAve to put a board up so he can't get in :( he trots straight in and sits behind the sofa in a dramatic bunny flop it's very cute and he also knows I can't get him unless he comes out :roll: so I have to sit and wait

I think he would prefer to be a house bun:love: so would I ;) but OH wouldn't

Back