• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of my two naughtinesses *INC YAWN* *PIC HEAVY*

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Post-dinner cuddles

"I'm so handsome"

HARVEY!!!!!

"Mummy, someone came into the room, and they ated the carpet. Seriously, I is too cute to lie"

"what is these smells?!"

YAWWWWNNNN

"gimme the camera NOW!! I want to delete that last photo, noone can see it!!!!!

"I can't believe you won't let me delete it. I will now give you evil glares. I HATE YOU!"

"It's ok Lills, I loves you"

This photo is 2 seconds after the last, can you work out which parts of Harvey are which? :lol:

If you zoom in on the yawn her tongue is well focussed, I zoomed in on my camera and I was very impressed that I got the timing so right! She literally ran straight over after and grabbed the camera wrist cord/case!!

Thanks everyone, I think they're adorable too but I'm biased :p I've told them that other people think they're adorable, and I think their heads have grown a few sizes :p

Love them! So cute! Wonder who the phantom carpet destroyer is then as it cant have been those two cuties! :D

Wow what fabulous eye lashes! :love:

These pics are brilliant - such gorgeous buns xxxx

I'm going to try find a photo of my parents' pup showing off his eyelashes... They are spectacular! Tbh I'm surprised he can see through them they're so long!!! I've never really paid much attention to the rabbits' eyelashes, just gone and had a closer look and they are so neat and pretty :love: Harvey's are rather feminine :p

Back