• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Bernard and Bianca aka smooshy faces <3

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
These 2 are my newest rescue buns, waited a while before posting pics because they were quite thin and it was just upsetting :( their nails were diabolical and those high-up ones on the insides of the front legs had curled so they were poking into their feet :cry:

Have been slowly introducing them to grass (they'd never had it before) and today they were allowed to munch as much as they liked :love:

They are nearly 2 years old and are brother and sister (both done). They are very much in love! Bernard is the tri-coloured with half blue/half dark brown eyes and Bianca is the orange and white with blue eyes.

Bianca

Bernard

Snuggling

Bernard's unusual eyes

:love:

:wave: They are so Beautiful :love:
My Harvey has one blue eye, the other other one brown and blue the same as Bernard!

:lol: I love The Rescuers. :love:

These two are absolutely gorgeous. I've only ever seen white and black bunnies with blue eyes. I bet you they will be snapped up before they know it.

I know, I need to get the dvd's, used to watch those films all the time when I was younger, can't beat the classics :love:

They are here to stay, they have dental issues unfortunately :( I don't think they were given much hay at all which didn't help matters but they have really flat faces which obv makes the problem worse :cry:

I know, I need to get the dvd's, used to watch those films all the time when I was younger, can't beat the classics :love:

They are here to stay, they have dental issues unfortunately :( I don't think they were given much hay at all which didn't help matters but they have really flat faces which obv makes the problem worse :cry:

Oops! I thought they were posted in the rehoming section..sorry, I am sleep deprived :lol:. Aw, poor buns, I would expect them to have some dental issues with how squishy their faces are. :( I'm so glad they are with you! Make sure you post plenty of pics of them, I'll keep an eye out for any posts on them. :love:

:wave: They are so Beautiful :love:
My Harvey has one blue eye, the other other one brown and blue the same as Bernard!

Oooh really? we need pics of handsome Harvey :love:

Oops! I thought they were posted in the rehoming section..sorry, I am sleep deprived :lol:. Aw, poor buns, I would expect them to have some dental issues with how squishy their faces are. :( I'm so glad they are with you! Make sure you post plenty of pics of them, I'll keep an eye out for any posts on them. :love:

thanks :) they are cute little monsters :love: they love their hay so fingers crossed they won't need too much intervention for their toothypegs

I love the rescuers too :D these too are so cute :love:

Their eyes are so unusual and beautiful! I didn't know that you could get one eye half blue and half brown!

Oh wow they are beautiful :love:

I'm so glad they have a home with you , fingers crossed that now they're on a good diet there won't be any regular dental issues. Can't wait to see more pictures of the lovely duo.

Bernard and Bianca say "Fankoo slave hoomins, we agree we iz bootiful :D the vet hopes our teefs will be ok coz we get grumpy wif him and Bianca chomped his finger :lol: he deserved it :evil: "

:roll:

I'm glad so many people guessed the Rescuers, my family think my name choices are mental :roll: really tempted to get the films from Asda and watch them tonight :lol: :love:

I'm sure Bernard and Bianca will be keen to keep you all updated :wave:

Back