• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lonely little Frankie. : (

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
As many of you know, my dear Estelle passed away on Tuesday, leaving her little husbun, Frankie on his own.:cry::cry:

Up until today he seemed quite bright and didn't seem to be noticeably lost without her........however today I think the reality has hit him.:cry::cry:

Thankfully his appetite hasn't been affected and everything is going in and coming out perfectly, but to look at him, his dear little face says it all. He has been grooming a new teddy that I bought to keep him company, and he has also taken to lying in the spot where Estelle died.

In a week or two, we will hopefully be off to Windwhistle to find him a new lady. In the meantime, I'm trying to spend some quality time with him and keep telling him that everything will be fine.....................I wish he could understand what I am saying.

It's just so heartbreaking to see him sitting alone.:cry::cry:

Last edited:
Aawwww poor little Frankie.
Keeping my fingers crossed he finds a new wifey bun very soon.

I just went through the same with my girly Angel.
She lost her husbun and seemed fine for a few days then all of a sudden it seemed like depression and loneliness kicked in.
The last week (she usually hates humans) she hasn't left me alone, follows me everywhere.

It's nice that we can eventually provide more bunny company for them though :)

Awww...poor bub :(
Sending snuggles and noserubs to Frankie and comforting hugs for you. xxxx

I'm sure he knows what you are telling him. I think they understand more than we give them credit for. :love:

poor you and Frankie. It sounds like he will have a happy ending though. And he will probably be ready for a new partner by then. Hope he is ok

George is the same. He looks so sad all the time. I work long shifts so he is alone a lot - apart from Pippa (my cat who thinks she is a bunny).

I have adopted another bun to bond him with but because the last bond I tried (for a friend of someone on here) didn't work out, I am putting off starting this bond.

George is having a heavier moult than ever before and he isn't eating a lot either. He just looks lost and miserable.

I'll start bonding tomorrow and hope it will help.

Sending your little Frankie lots and lots of vibes.

Sending lots of hugs to you and Frankie xxxxxx

I hope you will be able to find him the perfect wifey bun xxxx

Frankie had a bit of a poorly tummy yesterday and it wasn't helped by the fact that Estelle wasn't there to comfort him.:cry:

Today however he seems brighter and his tummy upset is better now.:thumb: We've spent a lot of time together today and he does seem to appreciate the extra attention.

I've noticed that his possible hunbun has been reserved so we are just waiting to hear from Alice at Windwhistle with a view to a her having a convenient date for Frankie and I to go and meet Ambrosia.

I am going to go and collect Estelle's ashes tomorrow. I'm still so sad, but I will be happy to have her back home where she belongs. xxxxx

Back