• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek crunchies = excited Mummy, not so excited fussy bunny!

Persie

Warren Scout
I'm so disappointed :( I ordered some of these last week after seeing them being mentioned lots on here as fav bunny treats. Unfortunately my little dude sniffed it then give me a look as if to say, I ain't eating that thing! I left 2 sitting out to see if he would go back & try them but they have been sitting for a couple of days now.

Yup, he is the most fussy, spoilt little diva bunny in the world!

:lol: my casserole and Dumplin have loved them from day 1 Stu used to turn away as if it was poison but slowly he has come to like them but his blueberry crunchie ones are still the favourite and he will put down the fenugreek and take the blueberry instead :lol:

Try breaking it in half ;)

Give it time! Pickles was ever so mistrustful of them at first, now he snatches them and runs away to make sure I don't take it back off him!! :roll::lol:

Mine weren't fussed to start with either but they are now an absolute fave. Even the noise of the cupboard door opening where they are kept is enough to make the bunnies start begging for them. Frankie runs off with hers too. If you are taking too long putting it down she will box it out of our hands :lol:

So this morning at breakfast time, our usual routine, I eat my cereal while he runs round my feet like a maniac looking share (why do they love cereal so much? :shock:)

I tried to trick him by breaking a fenugreek crunchie up and pretending it was cereal, he sniffed it then backed away and never went near it again.

My bunny can't be fooled :(

Back