• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Head Binkies'

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Those that very elderly and/or disabled Rabbits do when they are happy :love:

Miss BP is feeling a lot perkier today and she is having a head binky-totter-wobble at the moment :love:

Bo is not elderly or disabled and she does head binkies. She does both. She has been doing some big high binkies recently and sometimes when I am talking to her or if she is hopping along she will happily shake her head.

Miss BP is feeling a lot perkier today and she is having a head binky-totter-wobble at the moment :love:

That's great news, I'm so glad she's feeling better :D

:lol::lol: Bless her :love:

Mine aren't elderly or disabled but they head binkies when they're feeling lazy. Max does them all the time when Im chatting to him :lol:

Fiver does this to startle me when I reach down to pet him. It's not the head flick of 'get away from me', it's actually a joke he plays on me all the time. I fall for it too. :roll:
Pip used to head binky. Mimzy has never really done it, but was always a full on binky mode bunny. He would race from the back of his "bun-galow" when he lived outdoors for the first three months he was with us, and binky off the front step, skid around the yard run and zoom back into the hut, hide amongst his boxes and just peek his ears over the tops of them to show me he was waiting to play hide and seek.

I miss those days. :cry:

God Bless Miss Bunny Penny. :love: What a dear! :)

That's great that Miss BP is feeling so happy :D

I'm really glad to know that even in old age and frailty, when bunnies can't leap in the air, they can still show their happiness with a head binky :love:

Lilly does them when she's being told off, or doing something naughty :roll:

That's great that Miss BP is feeling so happy :D

I'm really glad to know that even in old age and frailty, when bunnies can't leap in the air, they can still show their happiness with a head binky :love:

Lilly does them when she's being told off, or doing something naughty :roll:

Sir Victor used to turn his back on me and wag his tail when I was telling him off !! :lol: He did a lot of tail wagging most days, he was such a very naughty Bunny :roll: :love:

Sir Victor used to turn his back on me and wag his tail when I was telling him off !! :lol: He did a lot of tail wagging most days, he was such a very naughty Bunny :roll: :love:

:lol: I love that.

Benjie is heavy build at the back, light at the front & quite big at 3.8Kilo
Until 6 months ago he could only binky at one end at a time:lol: He sometimes does a full 4 feet off the ground binky now.

:love: I love head binkies. Fiver does it when I walk in he room. :lol:

So glad Miss Bunny Penny is feeling happy. You should try to get a video of her doing it. :love:

Albus does it because the floor in my house is slippy so I think a full blown binky would be difficult for him! :lol:

Back