• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Water bottle recommendations please

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: as title!! None of mine seem to like those standard bottles anymore and I'm lookign to replace them. Nibbles and Buttons need something fixed to their hutch though as they don't like dishes and tend to flip them over.

Maybe the water containers used for giving water to chickens? The upside down water reservoirs on top of a circular dish if you get me. I don't think they would tip them easily. Or maybe try one of the water bottles designed for caged birds, they attach to the cage like water bottles but have a dish at the end, I think they have some of them on pet supermarket, and quite cheap at the moment

doh, i knew i had posted a thread on this. think its the move playing havoc with my brain :lol::lol::lol: mods, fancy closing this or merging with the other? :wave:

Back