• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

warmer weather you say mummy?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
quick get outside, mabel was not impressed when I called her to come in, she cried at me and stomped her foot :lol:

your best eating this grass mabel

some new bun appeared in the garden though we not bothered by him

he not doing a good job chewing this grass, 'll help him out

only problem wth this time of year grass is always wet, me not like wet sox says sox

even my lugs are wet

I love it when bunnies stretch their toes apart like that!!! I don't think I've ever seen a photo of it before though!! Good camera skills :thumb: :D

Awwww your two are so cute :love: I love that picture you have of Sox jumping in your signature, he's more like a jumping racehorse than a cute lil bunny wabbit :love:

OMG...I am about to faint from cuteness overload! :shock: :love:

He is gorgeous! How do you get anything done with that precious bun at your feet all day? :lol:

Love Mabels and her sneaky 'getting to the tall grass' shot...what a cutie! :love:

thanks everyone, yes sox loves jumping from nans decking like in signature,

well I have to do everything with the rabbits, they follow me to the bathroom :lol: and wait, sox sits next to laptop to say come on mum what about me :lol:
then mabel joins in :lol:

Back