• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Just thought I'd post some little tales of Harvey for any fans of him (I'm hoping he has some, if not I'm going to be telling him you all love him anyway :p)

He's a very happy boy living indoors :D after his stasis in May (the week before me exams the little :censored:) he has been fine (touch wood) and has maintained a nice weight (a weight significantly lower than that in my signature, I can't believe how tubby he looks there!!)

The other day I was cleaning their littler tray and he sprinted the full length of the room (>24 feet) to the tray, jumped into the end I wasn't cleaning (the end they don't use for going to the loo) and just sat there staring at me. I finished cleaning it in 5-10mins and he just sat watching and munching on hay. As I finished I stepped back and he jumped into the corner, lifted his tail and did the biggest wee ever :lol: he must have been bursting but refused to go unless he could use his corner!!

He's the soppiest bunny ever, he runs over to anyone and everyone and offers them his forehead :roll: everyone in the house is slave to his demands! He makes me nearly late for uni with his demands!!! I clean them out before I leave and if he's up he's in the littler tray tucking his head under my hand as I clean :lol: or trying to "help" by moving the clean hay I've separated back to the dirty end :roll: he was digging in his hay earlier and I put my hand in and he must have thought it was a log because he attacked it until he noticed it was me! He looked guilty but I was laughing because he didn't hurt me, just tickled me by digging and trying to pick my hand up :lol:

He's so licky too, if I'm on the carpet and not stroking him he is washing me loads :love:

Anyway (for people who don't like reading and would rather look at cuteness) here is his ickle bunny mouth:

030_zps9969f59c.jpg

And my favourite photo (which I've put on here before) of him and his Lilly:

017_zps72f309de.jpg

And in case you don't believe me that he is attention seeking here is a video of him attention seeking (and refusing to give me kisses because he wanted more fuss!)

Bit of a pointless post :oops: I just love talking about my bunnies and still find it unbelievable how soppy Harvey is and all my friends are fed up of me telling them :oops:

I love Harvey:love: he's so handsome :love: he could do no wrong.. :love: :lol:

You say that.... but this week a hole has turned up in the carpet and in the sofa :shock: no idea which one it was though!! Luckily they were cheap second hand sofas so I'm not so bothered! My mum came around today and wasn't impressed though :oops: it was my fault, I ate crumbly food on the sofa, and didn't clean the crumbs up before I left the room :roll:

I'll give him some nose rubs from you, he is a rabbit who likes to have as many human friends as possible!! :p

They are both bootifull! I do love reading about peoples bunnies! Buster is a licker too when I put my face by him he gives it a good wash for me :D

They are both bootifull! I do love reading about peoples bunnies! Buster is a licker too when I put my face by him he gives it a good wash for me :D

Awwwh face kisses are like proper kisses! :love: Harvey is not so much a face licker, he loves licking my legs, and he licks my chest when I carry him, if I lay on the floor he walks passed my face and finds my legs :lol: he once licked the bare patch of skin between where my top had ridden up and my jeans were, it tickled so much and I had to scream into my hand because I didn't want to move and make him jump :lol:

Awwwh face kisses are like proper kisses! :love: Harvey is not so much a face licker, he loves licking my legs, and he licks my chest when I carry him, if I lay on the floor he walks passed my face and finds my legs :lol: he once licked the bare patch of skin between where my top had ridden up and my jeans were, it tickled so much and I had to scream into my hand because I didn't want to move and make him jump :lol:

Lol! You cant turn down the "loving" I have stop myself from screaming when he gets my eyes or up my nose! Ewww!!! makes me feel mean though when hes being loving

Back