• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffles appears to be devouring her cardboard castle.

Is she eating loads or just a bit at a time? Molly eats bits of hers but it doesn't seem to affect her :wave:

Oh dear, Doughnut did a lot of paper stripping inside but I don't think she's really eaten much of it.

I put some hay inside to get her to eat that instead. Have they eaten a lot?

Just a bit at a time I think, she's been pulling it apart for ages (silly bunny made the 2nd floor collapse while she was on it) and there's lots on the floor, but I've caught her actually eating some a few times lately.

I think it will soon collapse anyway as now they've destroyed the levels they have no choice but to destroy it from the ground up!

Oh that's annoying. I had to put mine down to one level as Doughnut can't jump down the hole, she's too scared so jumps out the window.

She hasn't really been in it a lot recently, she does sometimes pull it around though.

I had one for my boy but he got a poorly tum & stopped eating. I was so worried & had to use all the tricks to stop stasis. The only thing he had done different was munching on his castle. I've taken it away now :( which is sad as he loved it. Been fine since though :D

Back