• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winter's coming....

Oh my! :lol: That is an epic picture! :love:
I just want to give handfuls of cheek chuckies to that lovely face! :love: What fantastic colors on that donut too!

She does love her donut - and when it gets really cold she has a fleecy blankie over the top, and she gets in the donut and under the blankie :lol:

Susiebun, I reckon Spenser would look good in a donut :thumb:

Aww, that's so cute :love: one of my pair would poo and pee on it, the other pair would shred it :roll: so no doughnuts for mine :lol:

Awww! :love: excuse me for being dim, but where might I find a donut??? :?

It's a Nanny Pat creation :lol:

Get 1/4 metre of fleece fabric, or whatever else is nice and cosy, fold it along the long seam, inside out, and sew that long seam. Turn it the right way in (so's the seam's on the inside, and the fabric's facing the right way), and stuff with poylester stuffing (you can use washed stuffing from an unwanted duvet or pillow etc). Then curl it round into a ring doughnut shape, insert one end into the other, and sew securely together :D

It's a Nanny Pat creation :lol:

Get 1/4 metre of fleece fabric, or whatever else is nice and cosy, fold it along the long seam, inside out, and sew that long seam. Turn it the right way in (so's the seam's on the inside, and the fabric's facing the right way), and stuff with poylester stuffing (you can use washed stuffing from an unwanted duvet or pillow etc). Then curl it round into a ring doughnut shape, insert one end into the other, and sew securely together :D

That is a genius idea :D

Back