• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

12 months to Lop

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
My sister had an accidental litter of 7 she kept 3 i had 2 1 went to a friend and 1 to a work colleague :roll:

so Mom is an up eared REW and dad is a french lop and up to yesterday all babies were up eared :D then Yam decided to do this :shock: is this normal or might there be something up?

with her sisters Junior and Tiny

they will be 1 year old tomorrow

Happy Birthday Babies:love:

Awww adorable!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday little bun buns!!! :love::love::love:

Sorr I don't have any advice exept that they are adorable!!! :D

Are you asking if it's normal for ears to lop? If so, then - yes. She has lop-ancestry so this can happen at any time but usually before 12 weeks of age, although it can happen later as she has demonstrated.

Are you asking if it's normal for ears to lop? If so, then - yes. She has lop-ancestry so this can happen at any time but usually before 12 weeks of age, although it can happen later as she has demonstrated.

:lol::lol:

That has made me smile :thumb: good answer

Misty had one up and one down when we adopted her at 18months - all her siblings had lop ears. After we had her about 2 weeks her up ear lopped overnight - I think she just finally relaxed :D:love::love:

Back