• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Bunny Penny (aged almost 13)- U/D 28th Sept- Almost 'Time' :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She's not 'ill', she's not in pain. But I just have 'that' feeling today.........................:? :cry:

I so hope that I am wrong.

Last edited:
Hope she's ok. I hate that - I dunno if your eyes pick up on something you don't "know", but it's too strange going to the vets because something feels wrong

Hope she's ok. I hate that - I dunno if your eyes pick up on something you don't "know", but it's too strange going to the vets because something feels wrong

Yeh, it's just that feeling when you sense that a very aged Rabbit is preparing to 'move on' ................

It's good that she isn't in any pain - just very very tired I suppose.
I know it sounds morbid, but you can experience the same with people.

I'm so sorry Jane :cry:. Having a geriatric bunny myself, I understand exactly what you're going through. You can only go by your gut instinct and being so close to your buns, you WILL know when the time is right. It's absolutely horrid - I feel for you, I really do. Sending love to you both.

Thank you, I am hoping that if it is 'her time' she can just slip away peacefully at home. She is such a sweet and gentle old lady :love:

Sending vibes your way for you and dear Miss Bunny Penny (((((((((((((((((((vibes))))))))))))))))
I do hope she will be alright. It is horrid when we get these feelings. :(
Bless you both. xxxx Keeping you in my thoughts today. :love:

Miss BP is still with us. She is eating, pooing, drinking and weeing and occasionally tottering about. She spends most of her time snuggled up asleep next to Flynn. She is not suffering, just very very old and very very frail xx

Sending some more vibes for dear Ms. Bunny Penny and Flynn. (((((((((((((((((Vibes)))))))))))))))))))) And big hugs for you, Jane. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Thinking of you all today. xxxx

Miss BP is still with us. She is eating, pooing, drinking and weeing and occasionally tottering about. She spends most of her time snuggled up asleep next to Flynn. She is not suffering, just very very old and very very frail xx

Thank you for the update about Miss BP. xxx I know exactly where you are coming from as one of my bridge bunnies lived to be at least 11 years old and this update totally mirrors how he was in his final stages of his life.

Sending you all warm and comforting snuggles. xxxxx

My heart goes out to you Jane. Miss Bunny Penny is relying on you to do what's right for her and if that means it's her time then she'll go knowing she had such love from you. Thinking of you both.

Back