• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

time for a change in the bridge bunnies garden

when you look out from kitchen it looks like a real rabbit out there :lol: you have to look twice , wait till grass grows around it in winter then if it snows his head may poke out :lol:

when you look out from kitchen it looks like a real rabbit out there :lol: you have to look twice , wait till grass grows around it in winter then if it snows his head may poke out :lol:

bisc would thump at it probably if i had one :roll::love: x

awww mabela nd sox havn't met it yet but they'd probrably chin rub it :lol:

that is what matt would have done probably. he would have groomed it. :love: bisc thumped at his own reflection so i don't think he is impressed by other bunny shapes! :roll: x

that is what matt would have done probably. he would have groomed it. :love: bisc thumped at his own reflection so i don't think he is impressed by other bunny shapes! :roll: x

awww :lol: mum got me a new bag and sox claimed it as his with his chinning it :lol:

I hope to do something for our memorial area here someday, pour a concrete slab and put sitting benches and a nice statue. I'd have to commission one though, as I don't think there'd be one with a dog, a cat and a rabbit all on the same footing. :(
My great grandfather carved carousel horses, I wish I had some of his talent, I'd make my own memorial statue.

I am a huge fan of your garden too, ml1, it is a lovely spot and I could look at pictures of it all day. :love:

thanks was out tidyng borders this evening , had rabbits out for a while helping :lol: well they ate the grass, they've met the new bun silhouette, and all went well, I think, well mabel wasn't interested, no bunny headbutted it anyway, sox later decided to eat the grass by it :lol:

Back