• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just dropped my bunny off at the vets for neutering *Update #12*

Meggles

Warren Scout
Heartbroken by his terrified little face. :(
Some vibes for little Doggy please x

Last edited:
Thank you <3 I'm feeling a little sad and nervous at the moment, I've never handed any of these two over to a vet before

I know the feeling... So sending you a ((hug)). It won't be long until Doggy comes home and you can feel good that you are doing the best for him. :D

((((vibes)))) for Doggy :love:

Had to hand over my Daisy to the vets a couple of weeks ago for a hip operation...not a very nice feeling at all, I was almost in tears, so I know how you feel.

Hope it all goes well for you.

Update!

Everything went very well and Doggy is already home and back to his old self apart from some puffy eyes and being a very sleepy bun. His section of the separated housing is lined with a lovely warm blanket and he's just had one of his favourite treats as the vet said he was very good and wolfed some greens down pretty much as soon as he woke up.
He should be back with his sister within 48 hours, who has been very confused and missing him very much today! :love:

I hope little Bunchkins op went well too! :)

He seems to be recovering well, he's eating, drinking and pooping pretty much as normal. I'm still worrying about his eyes a little though, they seem to be constantly almost closed, even when he's hopping around. Is this normal? :?

He seems to be recovering well, he's eating, drinking and pooping pretty much as normal. I'm still worrying about his eyes a little though, they seem to be constantly almost closed, even when he's hopping around. Is this normal? :?

I'm glad to hear that his op went well.:thumb: Sorry for the pun, but keep a close eye on Dog's eyes. Perhaps try to have a little cuddle with him and then try to see if there is any gunk or blockage which could be why he isn't opening his eyes. If there is any, gently clean it up and if there is cause for concern obviously a trip to the vets, but considering he has had a stressful time recently, I'd monitor him closely and take it from there.

Best of luck.:thumb:

Back