• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who's the smartest.....boys or girls?

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
I have just fitted cat flaps to all if my sheds in readiness for winter and was amazed at how differently the rabbits reacted to the change. All of the boys took far longer than the girls to work out how to use the door.
Ra took a few days to get used to it as did Roger and Borage, but the girls had it sussed really quickly.
Amazingly Jacinta took just seconds to go in and back out.

Do you find your girls smarter than your boys?

In my experience boys are less stubborn and more curious about things so I'd say they were smarter but maybe I just have two very lazy girls who aren't willing to do anything :lol:

My Grayson is a very clever boy, always works things out so fast, completed all 3 levels on his activity toy in minutes, but then my daisy is also very very clever!

In my experience the girls are definitely smarter! Honey (rip) and Daisy both wouldn't touch any kind of food if there was even a tiny bit of medicine in it :lol: the boys are easily fooled into doing things (ie getting them into carry boxes, or gobbling up their meds in food etc). The girls seem more active too.

I would say that Levi is braver, he was the first to jump on top of their mini hutch whereas Daisy is more cautious and takes time to consider things. However I do think daisy is more intelligent. Levi would would jump without looking, daisy definitely wouldn't!

Back