• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doughnut looks so well, I'm so happy :)

cpayne

Warren Veteran
[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/video-2013-09-19-16-46-23_zps2d8fa16e.mp4.html[/video]

It is one of the cheapest hays it's Wilkinsons timothy hay. She loves it anyway but the last two lots have had quite a lot of green bits in it and stalky, really good value.

She always goes for the biggest bit!

She is totally adorable :D

Didn't know they sold Timothy hay, my local just has very dusty looking brown stuff :( maybe I need to find a bigger store.. will def be investigating this weekend!!

Doughnut :love::love::love:

She is just too adorable - so lovely to see her chomping away at her hay! :thumb:

They don't sell it in my store, I order it online and get it delivered to my local store. I've just ordered some more, it's £2.60.

Just found it online.. :shock: soooo cheap!! I use the Alfalfa King one and that's £8 for 1.8kg :shock:

Will order some and pick it up from the store, thanks!! :D

Let me know if it goes down well. Doughnut eats everything but it does look nice at the moment.

It is one of the cheapest hays it's Wilkinsons timothy hay. She loves it anyway but the last two lots have had quite a lot of green bits in it and stalky, really good value.

She always goes for the biggest bit!

I feed that mabel goes mad for the stuff ;)

lovely video :love:

She is so cute!!!!

Love her little face and the way she chooses the best bits :love::love::love:

A very special little bun xxxxxxx

I have got the biggest goofy grin on my face right now! :D:D:D
Precious Doughnut! She looks marvelous cpayne! I love how she's fixing you with that eye while she chews away! :lol:
I'm just thrilled that she is doing so well. :) Please give her a special snuggle from me. :love:

Back