• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now I have heard it all...

Schez

Mama Doe
:(

I've heard a lot of reasons for rehoming bunnies... but this made me go :shock:

"Free... going through gangly/ugly stage... taking up valuable hutch space.. " :shock:

If I had the room...

Tell me about it, but there is no way my husband would let me go out and get him... Says 7 is enough..
:( His pic is actually beautiful.

I've heard a lot of reasons for rehoming bunnies... but this made me go :shock:

"Free... going through gangly/ugly stage... taking up valuable hutch space.. " :shock:

If I had the room...

:shock: are you joking? My mouth just fell open when reading that! "Taking up valuable hutch space"?! :censored: I'd like to show them taking up valuable hutch space, they're taking up valuable oxygen for the rest of decent humanity :evil:

:shock: are you joking? My mouth just fell open when reading that! "Taking up valuable hutch space"?! :censored: I'd like to show them taking up valuable hutch space, they're taking up valuable oxygen for the rest of decent humanity :evil:

My hand on heart, that is what I read. :(

and I totally agreee with you. Some :censored: people. :roll:

I want to go get him. :(

What a horrible person they sound, I assume the one that says "shame to keep him when he can be put to good use" is from the same breeder also! :evil:

Anyone who takes on this bunny is just freeing up 'valuable hutch space' for more breeding.

saw an ad for a pair of buns today and made me think back to this thread

a pair of beautiful does who need a new home because theyve started to fight, apparently she wants them to go to a home where they are happy to have them spayed

errmm....if you love them so much then why can't you get them spayed and keep them?!

saw an ad for a pair of buns today and made me think back to this thread

a pair of beautiful does who need a new home because theyve started to fight, apparently she wants them to go to a home where they are happy to have them spayed

errmm....if you love them so much then why can't you get them spayed and keep them?!

Exactly!

Back