• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I blame all those with cute lil buns....

Jem n Flo

Warren Scout
Have been so enjoying seeing all the pics of cute teeny buns on here and made the mistake of checking out the furries for rehoming when I went to buy pet food yesterday

and now I have another rabbit lol

shes utterly adorable, really pretty and a very sweet character, will post some pics in a few days when shes settled in esp as id like someone to pick out her breed/colour as she has seal point markings plus some splodges and a dorsal stripe so I don't know what to label her as!

Anyway, so now we have Miss Molly added to our furry family :)

Was she in the PAH in Havant? I had a quick look at the bunnies for adoption when I was in there yesterday and I think I saw one as you describe.

yup thats her, shes a really sweety. have positioned her hutch on other side of babygate to where flo resides so they can get used to each others smell n sounds

done a bit of googling and her markings seem to match that of an english spot so im assuming thats what she is

Aaaw - she's lovely. So pleased she has gone to a good home. Maybe I could come and visit once she has settled in;)

My Bridge Bun Gemma came from that PAH adoption part. I was told she had been spayed - and when she had her tumour and was opened up - she hadn't been spayed:( I think you get a voucher now with an adoption bun to get them neutered but if you have been told she has been done - I wouldn't risk believing it!

yeh would be cool to get to know other bunny mad sorts lol

they said shes not been spayed and u get a voucher for free spaying which is handy

Back