• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone noticed.......

moi

Mama Doe
now the colder weather is here more people want to rehome there pets. On my local facebook pets site there are so many rabbits up for rehoming. Obviouslybought in the summer and now its cold they have changed there mind x

Exactly. Dont get me wrong its blooming cold and gonna get colder but I think people forget about the cold when they buy a bun in the summer x

How can people not think about that when they bought the rabbit. We got our bunnies in July and it took us two and a half months of research and decision making to decide to have our two as family pets. One of the things we discussed was about winter, in fact we're talking about now, having ordered a thermal hutch cover from the "eBay Man". We're considering ordering the thermal run cover for them as well.

Perhaps it's best if the buns are rehomed, especially, if they can't be bothered with it. With any luck the buns might find a better home.

now the colder weather is here more people want to rehome there pets. On my local facebook pets site there are so many rabbits up for rehoming. Obviouslybought in the summer and now its cold they have changed there mind x

Or bought in summer - gone through a growth spurt and now owners realising that the cute little bunny is going to be a bit bigger than they thought/were told!:(

:evil::evil::evil:

How can people not think about that when they bought the rabbit. We got our bunnies in July and it took us two and a half months of research and decision making to decide to have our two as family pets. One of the things we discussed was about winter, in fact we're talking about now, having ordered a thermal hutch cover from the "eBay Man". We're considering ordering the thermal run cover for them as well.

Perhaps it's best if the buns are rehomed, especially, if they can't be bothered with it. With any luck the buns might find a better home.

Hopefully, although being advertised on facebook I dont hold out much hope x

Back