• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Malcolms Date (Photo heavy) Diary U/D

Riggs

Warren Scout
So Last week I was in Germany and my House bun went on holiday and to meet a potential new partner Blossom, heres his story so far.

Hi There, this is me relaxing the night before my Holiday.

I had a lovely breakfast before I went.

I met a girl called blossom and we had dinner together.

We hung out together and got to know each other.

We got on so well that she came home with me, this is our first meal together at home.

It is a bit strange having a girl here so I am just relaxing and letting her get to know the place.

I think she is settling in quite well.

This is us having a snack after a hard days work turning my humans office into a farmyard.

We are slowly getting to know each other and getting closer by the day, I think she is here to stay but it will take a bit of getting used to as I haven't lived with a bunny friend for a while.

Hope you like our photos

Malcolm & Blossom

Last edited:
:love::love:

Think some bunny in love... :lol::lol:

Beautiful piccies, hope the dating continues to go well foe Malcolm and Blossom.. :love:

Lovely. Like the look of their cage too. Oh, delicious looking cuisine. Lucky bunnies.

Wow what beautiful buns, and I agree with what everyone else is saying - they look beautiful together! Hope the bonding is going great :)

It has not been all plain sailing for Malcolm and Blossom, here's his story so far.

Hi Everybun, after my holiday I came home with my new Wifebun who I like very much and we settled down to get to know each other better.

After a few days I started to feel unwell and went off my food, my human gave me medicine but it didn't work and he had to take me to hospital for treatment, I came home and my human had to feed me with a nasty plasic pump thing which i didn't like at all.

My new Wifebun was very concerned and groomed me a lot to try and make me feel better.

I didn't respond to the medicine and mushy food and had to go and stay at the vets for the weekend for treatment so that they could get me eating again (I had a nasty thing called Stassis which made me very poorly and I lost a lot of weight).

During my stay at the vets I started to feel a bit better and got a little bit of my appetite back and was able to come home again but was sill feeling poorly.

I did my best to eat and my human gave me lots of yummy vegetables and herbs so I would get my appetite back.

My human got me out in the garden for some exercise and I started to feel better.

[URL=http://s791.photobucket.com/user/Rigsey/media/DSC_0046_zpsf22a9571.jpg.html]

My new wifebun stayed by my side to help me feel better and we got lots of lovely vegetables to share.

My human has been giving me lots of fresh grass cut from the garden to help build me up again.

I am feeling much better now and am almost back to my old self, I very much like having my new wifebun around, it is so nice to have a friend.

So although we have been through some troubled times things are working out quite nicely.

Thats all for now, thank you for reading my story.

Malcolm and Blossom forever XXX

Last edited:
Malcolm so sorry you have been poorly but I'm sure having a new wifebun to fuss over you has helped you get better more quickly.
You two make such a handsome couple :love::love::love:

Back