• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home check tomorrow!!!

Iceprincessx

Warren Scout
I've got a home heck tomorrow to finally hopefully get Harli a wife. I'm really nervous I know in my heart Harli has the best home that could be provided but what if she doesn't see that. She sounded really stern on the phone and couldn't get over him being a house rabbit and not having a cage. Sooo worried!

Last edited:
A home heck? :shock:

Don't get yourself all worried about tomorrow, there will be other rescues if the worst comes to the worst and there are always buns looking for homes. :thumb:

We showed the lady the bunny bedroom and she measured for their minimum indoor requirement (this was before we re did the room so we still passed with how it was, all carpet and everything) which was 6ft x 6ft. They now how the whole bedroom so 12ft x 8ft :D

We talked about hay, food and she had a look at Leo's vaccination card to make sure he was up to date :)

Then we talked a bit about our vet practice and bunnies in general, then showed her the other places we would let them have some extra exercise/change of scenery, which was the conservatory and the garden for in the summer :)

Then at the end if you have any questions they will answer them for you:)

I've got a home heck tomorrow to finally hopefully get Harli a wife. I'm really nervous I know in my heart Harli has the best home that could be provided but what if she doesn't see that. She sounded really stern on the phone and couldn't get over him being a house rabbit and not having a cage. Sooo worried!

Really???

I would make sure that you can demonstrate that your bunnies cannot get to electrical wires and any other dangers!

Loads of luck:thumb:

Thank you I'm really excited. Harli will go away to be bonded with her which will be really strange not having him here!

Back