• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted * Papillion rabbit owners for magazine article

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Does anyone have a Rescued Papillion rabbit? Would you like to share photos and a few words about them for an article in bunny mad magazine? We are starting a new feature exploring the history and beauty of rare breeds. Please email me at bunnycreations@hotmail.com with more infO. IT MUST BE A RESCUE RABBIT AND NOT FROM A BREEDER PLEASE AS WE DO NOT WANT TO PROMOTE BREEDING IN THE MAGAZINE

They're very rare, I only remember seeing one person with them (Janak) but unfortunately they passed away. There might be some more on the forum but maybe the 'must be from a rescue only' is putting the owners off posting

I had one but don't anymore I don't know if this matters?

My was not from a breeder or rescue - just a 'free ad' could no longer care for her.

She was beautiful. :thumb:

4 months old when I got her. This photo was taken hours after getting her home, she was just sooo bolshy :lol:

pap8.jpg

All grown up...

aug071.jpg

With her husband Radar, my first love. :love: Miss them both so much.

aug07.jpg

4 months old when I got her. This photo was taken hours after getting her home, she was just sooo bolshy :lol:

pap8.jpg

All grown up...

aug071.jpg

With her husband Radar, my first love. :love: Miss them both so much.

aug07.jpg

Wow what a stunning bunny!! Thanks for sharing! have sent you a message

Back