• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit welfare posters

Fluffs

Alpha Buck
Had the randomest :)roll:) thought ever, and i suddenly have an urge to completely cover every inch of my walls in my bedroom with posters of rabbit welfare and just general cuteness and info.

does anyone know where I can get posters and things?
has anyone done this??? (probably just me but it's worth asking:D)

thanks x

Had the randomest :)roll:) thought ever, and i suddenly have an urge to completely cover every inch of my walls in my bedroom with posters of rabbit welfare and just general cuteness and info.

does anyone know where I can get posters and things?
has anyone done this??? (probably just me but it's worth asking:D)

thanks x

can get from rwaf, make mine chocolate uk, action for rabbits, if you go on their websites they may have downloadable print off, or you can ask them if they can send you some maybe

Great idea. You could cut out pics from rabbit magazines and calenders too.

that's a good idea as well :thumb: even design your own posters from your own photos then have wording written near them like bunnies need space, freedom etc, we love to play etc x

type in action for rabbits on the internet, they have webpage and lots of downloadable prints on there :wave:

Back