• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsie Tanner and her 'Work in Progress' Dolls House

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I found this Dolls House in The Charity Shop for £3

I have not finished it's revamp yet, but it is OK for her to use now. I just have some finishing touches to do such as the window frames.

Looks great :love: I'd love something like that for the gerbils but they'd reduce it to a mound of shavings in no time I reckon :lol: Elsie looks really pleased with it :D

Looks great :love: I'd love something like that for the gerbils but they'd reduce it to a mound of shavings in no time I reckon :lol: Elsie looks really pleased with it :D

Do Gerbils chew a lot then ? Elsie only chews twigs and cardboard tubes.

OMG the third photo is too cute. :love::love::love:

It wouldn't last a week with the chinchillas. I have bought numerous wooden log type houses, ruined within weeks. I use boxes now and replace twice a week. Kat will spend hours chewing away. Interesting to learn how different small animals are.

Ooops I meant the fourth photo. I can't count. :oops:

Last edited:
Wow that is soooooo sweet. Harvest is really enjoying creating wood shavings all round the edge of her wooden chicken coop. Even through the mesh bars (which are on the inside). She doesnt chew her wooden box though.

Love the colour of Elsie's pad, and of Elsie herself :love:

Back