• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOTS of pictures!!

Jojo123

Mama Doe
As I keep on about other people putting pictures of their bunnies on here I thought I would put lots of Buster and Alfie for any other picture lovers like me :D

Sorry my camera is a bit :censored: so lots of red eye! :D

Awwwww beautiful photos of your lovely buns :D my Persie has that wooden platform too, its such a big hit - it gets attacked every day, chunks of wood flying around the place :shock:

:love::love::love:

Hello Buster and Alfie! :wave: What cuties!

I'm so nosy :oops: I love looking at piccies of other peoples bunnies and set ups :D :lol:

I'm going to add to my love for the fluffiness and the very regal round bed! That's brilliant!

:love::love:

Oh they are just little balls of fluffy cuteness :love::love: That bed is awesome. The whole set up looks really good. Where did you get those low panels that are protecting the skirting boards?

Oh they are just little balls of fluffy cuteness :love::love: That bed is awesome. The whole set up looks really good. Where did you get those low panels that are protecting the skirting boards?

Thank you! I bought 2 extendable fireguards for the bunny jail the low panels are the flappy top bits off the fireguard I took off! Got the 2 fireguards second hand off a facebook selling page for the total price of £18 which I thought was a bargin! :D I had to jail them as they were doing a Shawshank on the dining room door!
Buster and Alfie says thank you very much for the compliments everyone! :wave:

Back