• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For cpayne - Bunchkin Hop!

myfriendpiegan

Warren Scout
As requested, some photos of my special little guy! Don't have any videos at the moment but I will make sure to get some :)

oP9ecLTl.jpg

Hiding shyly from Mummy's kisses :oops:

t51AeHBl.jpg

Chubby cheeks!

kuatkzGl.jpg

Sleepy after so many binkies!

bQjSkgQl.jpg

Flying parsley?! :shock:

e0QMcm5l.jpg

My handsome boy :love:

xxx

Oh I love him, there can never be enough photos of Bunchkin. He is so photogenic. How old is he as he looks small like Doughnut.

I think I finally worked out what it is that is sooo super cute about bunchkin... those big ears! Adorable :love: more pics of him please, could look at them all day :D

I think I finally worked out what it is that is sooo super cute about bunchkin... those big ears! Adorable :love: more pics of him please, could look at them all day :D

They are so long aren't they! When he lies on the floor they curl up at the bottom :lol:

e705ad8401af11e3864822000a9f09cf_7.jpg

He's very proud of them and likes to make sure they're always clean as can be!

iZ3ClKRl.jpg

Oh for goodness sake!!! He is just TOO adorable - how utterly gorgeous :love::love::love:

He's got lovely big fat back feet as well. :thumb::love:

Back