• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think it's safe to say they're bonded *pics*

bunnyo1

Young Bun
sorry but I'm so proud of them especially Jaycie - she's such a temperamental bunny!

I was worried that they simply wouldn't be able to bond, they're both very strong characters but I love them both so much I had to try

and finally... success! Couldn't have done it without Manchester Rabbit Boarding helping me so much! Massive thank you

here they are :) <3
dy9emy8y.jpg

having a flop down after throwing their food bowl everywhere the rascals!

uqy7ygyq.jpg

having a nap after digging at an old rug. Freddie with his ear over her - like a bunny equivalent of a cuddle :')
ysuta5et.jpg

my favourite pic :)

So Glad your bunnies finally got it together and we are pleased that you are grateful for our service. Your bond was an unusual one , they very quickly became tolerant of each other while they were with us and never really progressed much further than that , so we know its been a slow and difficult bond for you. Well done for sticking it out

we have just done another successful bond that was a different story. Ayla and sam came to us for a week and their aggression towards each other was the worst ive ever seen, they would instantly lock onto each other , I had to use some strength to split them up. Normally we don't allow rabbits fighting to esculate to this level but it was so fast and instant that we just coulnt stop the fighting. At one point sam locked onto my arm and gave me quite a deep wound .

Anyway after 2 days they were best friends and over the rest of the week the bond got stronger . Their owner had them sleeping together after 2 weeks, which we don't recommend but she felt they could be trusted. they are now wedded bliss

in the bonding pen, 1 hour at a time , check out the wellys and oven gloves

1236933_510943472328422_97522706_n.jpg

Mild tolerance
1236868_511545908934845_1971554116_n.jpg

1234447_512452938844142_789487097_n.jpg

wedded bliss after 2 weeks

1235976_549209694439_887711535_n.jpg

we have got another couple coming for bonding in October , Bo and daphne !

Back