• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why?!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
...do they have to do this?! They have 2 large litter trays and they do this...
DEDDFEC3-D5E8-413C-BEF1-3B684DDDA0EE-81992-000048EE988D07E4_zps1f73ef07.jpg

:evil:

On a good note they've also almost emptied their hay rack overnight (as in eaten, not made a mess!) :thumb: Still annoyed about the poops tho!

yh deeper trays, mine tend to poo as they eat hay, so nice deep trays will be no bums sticking out lol

That tray isn't really meant to be a litter tray, they tend just to sit in it, their main litter tray is in the bed area but they still insist on using this area between everything! I suppose tho I've never really thought that its because that's where the hay rack is doh! Their hutch is getting a makeover very soon anyway so there'll be a few changes and hopefully they'll contain their poops :lol:

I have a cat litter tray with hole cut out of side for entry and my housebun loves to sit with his bum outside the tray and his head eating the hay in the tray then we have a little pile of poo just outside the tray. I put the tray on a fleece throw that extends for about 3 feet outside the tray so the poo is not on the flooring and I boil wash the throw when I change over every few days. He is very very good in that if he wants a wee he goes right into this tray and does it in the same corner phew!

When mine jump out the trays the poo seems to jump out with them! Lucky I have a hand held little hoover :D

When mine jump out the trays the poo seems to jump out with them! Lucky I have a hand held little hoover :D

:shock::shock::shock::D:D:D:D:D:D:D no way! that's a great idea and it's soooo cute!:mrgreen:
where did you get it?????!!!!

[/B]

:shock::shock::shock::D:D:D:D:D:D:D no way! that's a great idea and it's soooo cute!:mrgreen:
where did you get it?????!!!!

I got one from argos, its just a re chargeable handheld hoover but its perfect to get up stray poos instead of getting the hoover out :D

Miss binky likes weeing in a corner has started since I went on holiday :roll: fluff goes nuts if you put a litter tray in that corner throws it around ... So I wipe it up every day!

Buster does this too :roll:
We have a hooded cat litter tray in the lounge now (the type that's all enclosed and looks kind of a like a pet carrier without the door) so it's contained :lol:

Back