• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo, Ringo, Dandelion and Gremlin + new cage pics

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Haven't shared any photos in a while. Milo lost his battle with cancer 10 days ago, although I'm happy he's peaceful now, I really do still miss him.

DSC_0222 by Niseag, on Flickr

DSC_0019 by Niseag, on Flickr

DSC_0033 by Niseag, on Flickr

This one shows his tumour

DSC_0063 by Niseag, on Flickr

Spot Ringo?

DSC_0068 by Niseag, on Flickr

DSC_0069 by Niseag, on Flickr

DSC_0045 by Niseag, on Flickr

DSC_0062 by Niseag, on Flickr

DSC_0013 by Niseag, on Flickr

Now Dandelion and Gremlin, who are GROWING so much!

Dandelion by Niseag, on Flickr

Gremlin by Niseag, on Flickr

This is when their new cage came! It's the Liberta 150 from PetPlanet, and I really recommend it, although it uses SO much bedding on clean out time!

DSC_0088 by Niseag, on Flickr

DSC_0089 by Niseag, on Flickr

few more...

My three have that cage (grey base and black bars :evil:) but dont use the ramp.

White bars look sooooooooooo much nicer.

I just love Dandelion and Gremlin. Sorry you lost Milo.

My three have that cage (grey base and black bars :evil:) but dont use the ramp.

Is the ramp covered? I've seen this cage (which I love!) and people have cable tied some cardboard on that has some material stuck on :) or that rigid plastic stuff.

I love the last picture!! :love: Lovely animals :love:

Is the ramp covered? I've seen this cage (which I love!) and people have cable tied some cardboard on that has some material stuck on :) or that rigid plastic stuff.

I love the last picture!! :love: Lovely animals :love:

Oh I should have said, I've since covered the ramp in cardboard and fleece, these pics were taken the day I got the cage so it's been changed now. I really do love it, they have loads of space.

Oh I should have said, I've since covered the ramp in cardboard and fleece, these pics were taken the day I got the cage so it's been changed now. I really do love it, they have loads of space.

I want one so badly :lol: but I would have to move the hamster out to fit one in :lol:

Love it :love:
it's good to see a nice size indoor cage for once! :D:thumb:
adorable piggies by the way

Great thread. Going to put a covering on the ramp. Want to mesh the whole thing and give it to Harvest hamster eventually, piggies new hutch (2 story wood) coming today.

Got to bond my six wabbits before piggies can come in to my room as its the only really dog free place and easy to watch them all night.

Back