• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Embarrassing your rabbits UD Harvey the footballer

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
47b38f5ee24062e1b9683f489a008d47_zps2d863678.jpg

:lol:

He's so tolerant, his hat kept falling off whilst I tried to take the photo and he just let me keep putting it on him :lol: he was probably thinking "this is so demeaning but I'd better play along because she gives me food and head rubs"

He's been sat next to me for 15 mins enjoying said head rubs :D he's so soppy!

Last edited:
I take your willow toy and raise you a cup

383090_10150401469140502_380567625_n.jpg

(He actually flopped out straight after the photo, so my OH put the cup back and he just didn't care :lol: )

:lol: that's brilliant!!

I'm wondering what Harvey would put up with now! He's pretty tolerant.... :lol:

Harvey flopped out after I stopped putting the hat on him, I think he just loved the attention!!

These are so funny :lol:

I could never do anything like this with Lilly, Harvey is fine with it though :p

Keep the photos coming!!!

Poppy last Christmas :lol:

null_zps8a6a2d1e.jpg

:D one of my friends bought me a rabbit sized Santa hat, it even has a Velcro chin strap :shock:

I think I need to start a rabbit hat collection.... People will ask me what my hobby is and I will say COLLECTING RABBIT HATS!!!

I think even more people will call me crazy rabbit lady :oops:

:D one of my friends bought me a rabbit sized Santa hat, it even has a Velcro chin strap :shock:

I think I need to start a rabbit hat collection.... People will ask me what my hobby is and I will say COLLECTING RABBIT HATS!!!

I think even more people will call me crazy rabbit lady :oops:

I wanted to get the elf hat too but my bf said no :( ...maybe I can get that this year :lol: it has an elastic band on the bottom but I cut it off:lol:

This thread is brilliant :lol:
We have a special crown for Bramble when she's being nasty. We call it the nasty ***** (female dog) hat, because it has that written on it :lol:
No pictures though unfortunately.

I'm away for the weekend and I just got sent this photo....

:lol:

My housemates have a good sense of humour :lol:

I can't be 100% sure, but I think this was a snapshot in a sequence of keepy-ups from Harvey and this is him balancing his football on his neck mid-sequence. He's so clever don't you think? :p

Back