• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help name my hamster please!

Kavanne

Mama Doe

Here's a little video I snapped whilst she was distracted by a willow stick!!

I think she's huge but I've never had hamsters before so she might be normal size. What name does she look like to you? I've got no inspiration and she can only be called miss Bitey for so long!

She's cute :D

My last syrian was called Rogue so I'll suggest other xmen names :lol:... Storm, Phoenix, Jubilee, Emma (Surname Frost!) :D

Looks normal size to me!

The name Verity popped into my head, no idea why:lol:

I have a Greek god(dess) theme with my hamsters, Phoebe after the Titan goddess and Apollo after the Greek god :)

Fortuna - The Greek goddess of luck and fortune, fitting I think!

Nyx - goddess of night, hamsters are usually awake at night.. :lol:

Rhea - Titan goddess of motherhood etc, but I like the name :)

Aura - Titan goddess of the breeze and the fresh. Early mornings etc :)

Looks normal size to me!

The name Verity popped into my head, no idea why:lol:

I have a Greek god(dess) theme with my hamsters, Phoebe the Titan goddess and Apollo the Greek god :)

Fortuna - The Greek goddess of luck and fortune, fitting I think!

Nyx - goddess of night, hamsters are usually awake at night.. :lol:

Rhea - Titan goddess of motherhood etc, but I like the name :)

Aura - Titan goddess of the breeze and the fresh. Early mornings etc :)

Gods and Goddesses are my next theme! :lol:

Random but...she looks like Elsie Tanner (Jane's hamster) and has a similar back-story ('bitey'), so how about keeping with that theme and calling her Bet Lynch? Or go with Eastenders and call her Angie (Watts) or Peggy (Mitchell)??

She's lovely by the way, and very lucky to have found you.

xx

I liked poppy for a girl hamster, wanted to call the wee girl we had before Gilly Poppy but then partner didn't like it and she was named "Little Fluff" instead.

I'm going to dig here

null_zps6af17bf3.jpg

I wish I had a name :(

She's cute :D

My last syrian was called Rogue so I'll suggest other xmen names :lol:... Storm, Phoenix, Jubilee, Emma (Surname Frost!) :D

Wow, I got a trio of Russian hammies last year, and called them Rogue, Storm and Phoenix. My boyfriends choice of names... Great minds eh? :lol:

Very cute hammy :love: my last Syrian was called Damascus :p

Mt brother has two Russian hams which I named for him - Moomin and Snufkin :love: They were lovely little boys, and I love their names. I would recommend a name from the Moomins! Perhaps 'Little My'? :D

My brother has a Roborovski now, again which I named - Jeremiah Peabody. Personally, I think I am a hamster naming genius :lol:

Back