• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOLA - A new wifebun for Jasper! (Long >>>)

Dippy_Danni

Warren Scout
I wanted a Rex, nothing would do but a Rex. Black Otter? Blue Otter? Another Castor? Colour was the only dilemma :roll:

And then.......

:arrow: 'My Lola - Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola'

Well wouldn't she steal your heart too? ;) :love:

And she's a licker!!! :love:

Jasper was so impressed he packed a suitcase and tried to leave home.... :?

He now lives in this house... :lol:

I love my bunnies to the moon and Back!! :love:xxx:love:

Aawwwww I have a serious soft spot for dutchies :love:
Lola is beautiful.

Where did you get that little bed she's in, the one in the top pics?
That looks lovely and cosy.

There she is that beautiful bunny!! :wave: I knew that wasn't any old tipi, impressive!!! :thumb: I've ordered willow a little house, but not as posh as Jaspers or Lola's ;)

Aawwwww I have a serious soft spot for dutchies :love:
Lola is beautiful.

Where did you get that little bed she's in, the one in the top pics?
That looks lovely and cosy.

TY :love:
I'll answer for both just incase someone fancies the house lol
I bought the house for Jasper in Just for Pets (Think they have had a name change recently from Wilsons Pets) paid around £25 for that! <Chokes> :shock:

Lola's Tipee was in the cat section of bedding and marked down from £15 to £10 in PAH - bargain! They had about 6 left, all marked down so am guessing they are shifting old stock.

You can't see it very well but there is a fleecy throw in the tipee, I bought them 1 each @ £5 (ea) (30x15cm) It's a really plush fleece on top and a silky soft dark brown suede underneath. They are lush!

There she is that beautiful bunny!! :wave: I knew that wasn't any old tipi, impressive!!! :thumb: I've ordered willow a little house, but not as posh as Jaspers or Lola's ;)

But they don't have a big pipe like Willow's lol.

It's got toggles down the 1 side You can use them to keep the door held open 1 way or close it up the other way using hoops on either side. The whole roof is zipped on to the base so you can take it apart for washing.
Makes picking her up a lot easier too, I just grab to pointy bit and pinch the door closed as I oik her out lol

Jasper was being over compensated for the loss of Luna, spoilt little tinker! He's on 'ever-ready'
Bomber Harris! :lol:

I just love that pic if Jasper in his house, its adorable:love::love:

He's a Babe, but then I am biased! :mrgreen:
Always Jumps on me to wake me up in the morning. I get a quick cuddle, a chinning and he has a nose rub before he's shot off again on the next urgent matter lol.

He must of known it's nice to have a lie in at the week-end as he stayed for a good ten minutes, snuggled right up all chilled and loving.
In rats they call it bruxing (when they are so happy they chatter their teeth and their eyes bulge in and out) Is there a name for that in rabbits? Well he was chattering away with his teeth like a very quiet typewriter lol

Lola does that lots and licks your hands, cheeks, nose, eyelids! Very gentle girly, but Jasper is normally too much of a fidget.

Back