• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to make a home 'neutral smelling' Bunny already here, new one on the way.

xClairex

Alpha Buck
Didn't quite know how to word the title properly, sorry if it's confusing.

My single girl lost her husbun last week, we have found a new one for her on this forum and he will be coming to us in the next couple of weeks.

Angel lives indoors and her husbun was in here too.

What I would like to know is....what do I have to do to make sure everything smells neutral so the new bunny doesn't smell other bunnies all over the place?

I needed a new bedroom carpet so that is being replaced before new bun gets here.
What do I do for the other carpets, sofa, the bunnies armchair? Do I just hoover them well or use something to clean it?

All toys will be replaced so that's no problem.

What can I use to clean an old cage I use as a hay digging box?

Anything else I need to do?

Good question! Hopefully someone will answer soon.

Jasper, our perfectly toilet trained housebun has taken to pooping in every corner and even on the armchair since Lola joined us a week ago!

That said, I think he also entering the terrible teens phase as I've had a few grunts and growls over the last few days too! :lol:

Back