• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Compliments from my vet again

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
We've just been for Pooka's first post-spay check. The vet has always commented on how lean the boys are, but whilst I was there Pooka got it too. I was told she doesn't look like a skinny rabbit, (boyfriend had even accused her of getting chunky) but the spay was really easy because there were no layers of fat to deal with. It makes me sad as well though because it must mean there are a lot of chunky buns out there.

But my little girl isn't one of them, and she's healing up nicely :thumb: the vet was also asking about the forage I took in for her.

Aww glad she's healing up nicely. Is she eating properly now?
I don't think ours were an easy spay as apparently they had very thick muscle under their tummies - she was very glad I'd taken them there (as was I!) since she said she thought they would have been quite daunting for a regular vet.

Aww glad she's healing up nicely. Is she eating properly now?
I don't think ours were an easy spay as apparently they had very thick muscle under their tummies - she was very glad I'd taken them there (as was I!) since she said she thought they would have been quite daunting for a regular vet.

Yup she ate all her pellets this morning and is picking at her hay again. I think she's a little upset that she isn't getting food thrown at her left right and centre anymore though :lol:
I can imagine all the muscle they would have, good that you had someone who could handle it!

Back