• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Different water bottles

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
I'm sure I've seen a thread on this before... but what other things do you use to give your buns water? Mine don't seem to like their bottles much at the moment although they are still using them, but then they don't particularly want the plastic bowl I've given them either!

I use one of those large ceramic dog bowls as well, I don't think there is anything else other than a bottle and bowl?!

I use ceramic dog bowls and glass bottles. Dont use anything plastic except those small plastic foot stools that the guinea pigs like to hide under and still see out. (They have cardboard boxes too).

I use these which go down really well with mine. It has a little bowl on the bottom so easy for them to drink from, but stays cleaner and is more convenient than a bottle.
Mine ignore other bottles and bowls in favour of these. I can't recommend them enough.

52042_kerbl_kaninchentraenk_1.jpg

I use these which go down really well with mine. It has a little bowl on the bottom so easy for them to drink from, but stays cleaner and is more convenient than a bottle.
Mine ignore other bottles and bowls in favour of these. I can't recommend them enough.

I wish they made these a bit smaller - they are so heavy full up and don't fit on all my hutches, though I really love the idea and the buns who have them love them.

Pooka broke hers in 5 minutes. She chewed a hole in it. Wasn't best pleased given the price :roll:

I've just installed two of these in Flora's kennel as I'm terrified she'll topple over into her large water bowl and not be able to get out of it :(. This seemed like a perfect solution and they've been fine using them so far.

Back