• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new husbun for Sweetie.

midori1999

Alpha Buck
It's very soon. It's only two weeks today since we lost our little Alfie and we collected the new bunny, Peppe, last Friday. I took the advice of the rescue who felt it best to bond again as soon as possible for Sweetie's sake. She was very nervous on her own after we lost Alfie.

It has gone really well and although its strange having a different bun with Sweetie, it's done her the world of good.

Peppe can never replace Alfie, but he's lovely in his own way. A very sweet boy and at 6 months old, the youngest bun I've owned so far. He's exceptionally friendly, which is nice as Alfie was very friendly too.

A couple of pictures and a video of Peppe's first free range in the garden with Sweetie. :love:

Aww how nice for her to have a friend again. x

Snowflake has exactly that little house in his part of the shed. He loves to sit on it.

It's very soon. It's only two weeks today since we lost our little Alfie and we collected the new bunny, Peppe, last Friday. I took the advice of the rescue who felt it best to bond again as soon as possible for Sweetie's sake. She was very nervous on her own after we lost Alfie.

It has gone really well and although its strange having a different bun with Sweetie, it's done her the world of good.

Peppe can never replace Alfie, but he's lovely in his own way. A very sweet boy and at 6 months old, the youngest bun I've owned so far. He's exceptionally friendly, which is nice as Alfie was very friendly too.

A couple of pictures and a video of Peppe's first free range in the garden with Sweetie. :love:

So agree with the bits I high-lighted. They look lovely together, well done for getting Sweetie a friend so soon. I found it difficult at first but have grown to love Nancy, who we got for Will two weeks after poor Poppy died.

Back