• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses bun looking like a tramp???

Levi has an interesting dark saddle of winter fur, except down his sides (over his back legs) I'm a bit worried his moult has got stuck or something...I brush him every day and there has been no further progress for over a week!!

I think I could have stuffed a pillow with the fur I've brushed off Hector and it's still not finished. :(

Both of mine are scruffy and fluffy! Will is so bad I thought Nancy had been bullying him! Nancy's not too bad to brush or do the damp hand trick, but Will hates it and has to be bribed.

Yes, my Cassie has an incredible moult going on. I can't believe so much fur has been coming out of her and I am "plucking" it out and brushing and it to reduce the chance of her ingesting any getting a blockage.

Bless, Smudge looks like a tramp, he has plumes of fur all over, if I pluck a handful, seems like another double the size appears elsewhere!,

Wee mite, he looks so sorry for himself...

Doughnut's OK at the moment, she does have a little mohican on top of her head though! She's not in full moult yet but bits of her fur on her back legs are coming off and now her legs are actually looking whiter since her stained fur is coming through. Nice to see white legs instead of stained brown.:D

Yfred looks awful, hes about 10yrs oldcand has nevervbeen a human bunny, he absolutely hates being groomed it stresses him so much I don't bother unless is totally necessary. Fred looks like he has a scuffy mohikin :lol: My others dont seem to have begun their molt yet

Peaches looks a right little ragamuffin with a massive skirt of huge tufts, Mottle has tufts sticking out all over him, Frosty and Snowflake look sleek and smooth (apart from their long fluffy hair round their ears) :love: Tessie and Daisy have pretty much moulted out apart from slightly scrufy bums.

Yes Peaches looks a right scruffbag. She has moult lines right across her face, she looks like someone has chewed half her cheeks off!:shock:

:lol:sad to say... it's that time again. The time when bunnies tell me it's the end of summer and time for a new wardrobe:lol:

Mine have just started. Looks like it's a cold winter on the way:(

:lol:sad to say... it's that time again. The time when bunnies tell me it's the end of summer and time for a new wardrobe:lol:

Mine have just started. Looks like it's a cold winter on the way:(

I envy them not having to go clothes shopping! lol x

Yeah Alice looks awful!
She moults twice as much as Bear which I find strange as Bear is the fluffy one :lol:
I have to bribe her with treats every evening so I can brush her she's such a grump!

My lionheads look awful. They have very lovely skirts with tufts all over.
Belle is Sable in colour and lets just say her moult patterns are always a marvel to look at. She currently looks like someones thrown oil down her back. Complete with lighting bolts down her sides.
Bramble my dutch looks the same as always. You would never know he's moulting unless you pick him up.

I have a foster bun that arrived all spritely, friendly & healthy looking.

I had him a few weeks - had to change hay as he wasn't eating my farm hay. He's been neutered, had a dental & now been treated for an ear infection.

He has yellow stains on his fur where I've missed with the ear drops & not baby wiped it in time, he is going bald where he is cleaning his ears too much after drops put in & he runs away when he sees me.

Awesome:roll:

Jaffa just finished a second summer moult cos it was so hot and now it's gone so freezing all of a sudden the poor boy will have to start again! My poor baby. He looked terrible during his last moult.

Ren sounds like foxy2279's Bramble - she always looks sleek but hair comes off her when you brush/stroke her. I think her fur is just coarser and 'hairier' than Jaff's. His is more fluffy and poofly.

Back