• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a strict rule, no pets allowed on the furniture

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
However that seems to go out the window when Derek and Charlie are together :lol:

152354660.jpg

They are so sweet! My mum also had a no cat on the chairs rule but my old cat thought it didn't count on the back of the sofa too! But only when my mum wasn't around he used to jump right off if he heard her coming :D Then in the end he got his own chair :roll:

They are so sweet! My mum also had a no cat on the chairs rule but my old cat thought it didn't count on the back of the sofa too! But only when my mum wasn't around he used to jump right off if he heard her coming :D Then in the end he got his own chair :roll:

I don't mind really, I did start out saying no dogs on the furniture, but Derek is so cuddly I gave in after a few days :lol: Lily(my border collie)has never tried to sit on the couch ever.

I don't mind really, I did start out saying no dogs on the furniture, but Derek is so cuddly I gave in after a few days :lol: Lily(my border collie)has never tried to sit on the couch ever.

I keep trying to get my bunnies to have a cuddle on the sofa, even when I bribe them with food they never stay on :(

Back