• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The ARR Buns

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I'd share some pics of all the buns here, as I know not everyone looks in RiN and I don't post the buns in there if they get snapped up quickly.

Starting with my own buns, Barley and Stewart. They look like they're plotting some shed breaking in this pic, or maybe complaining that I hadn't cleaned the windows :lol:

And chilling out together in the garden...

The buns who have been here the longest are the pair Snowflake...

And Star...

They're gorgeous young girls who arrived in December. They're great buns to watch, but they're not keen on being touched, which is why they're still here.

Then there's Scooby who arrive in May...

He's a very friendly 7.5 year old boy. He has a date lined up with ex-ARR bun Bingo in a couple of weeks.

Dylan and Thumper also arrived in May. Dylan is 7 years old and the friendliest bun you'll ever meet. He loves people and strokes. Which is a complete change from the bun who arrived with such awful earmites that caused him so much pain that he couldn't stand to be touched. Nobody has come to meet Dylan yet, but everyone who meets him when viewing other buns falls for him. Dylan is very active and easily bored though, and nobody yet has had a set up suitable for him. He has a 6x3 pen here with an attached 7x3 run and it's just not enough for him. He's lonely here and really needs a home with a friend and lots of attention.

Thumper came from the same house as Dylan. He's 2 years old and arrived with a broken tooth. He's had two dentals to remove his front teeth, and several tear duct flushes. He won't eat hay or grass and needs his veg chopping up small. He's a very friendly boy who needs a very special and experienced home.

Show the nice folks at home your gummy mouth, Thumper...

In the indoor pen there's Danny, an amazing bun who is reserved by an RU member and will hopefully be meeting his new wife soon...

Lugsy is cute little 2 year old male who only has one ear...

Then there's Bramble and Clover, who came in because their previous owner is emigrating. The chunky 6 year old boys are going to their new home tonight.

Rupert and Misty are a stunning pair of 6 year old rexes. Misty is blind (her eyes are completely white), but she copes very well. They're both very friendly.

And because rexes are like buses (none in 1.5 years then three turn up at once!) there's Nibbles, a gorgeous little 2 year old girl who is reserved...

And that's everybun!

Oh wow... :love:

So in love with Dylan and Thumper :love::love:

Your bunnies in the first pic reeeeeally look like they are up to something ... :shock::lol:

Lovely thread and beautiful buns... Hope each rescue finds their perfect, forever home. :love:

Back