• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can we see pics of those who have lots of buns???

Rodney and Jo

Harry

Bobbie

Liam

Jessica

Flynn

Miss Bunny Penny

Lady Lydia

Brian

Endeavour

Inspector Morse

Enya

Colonel Colin

Esther and Dermot

Zac and Elyse

I've only got seven... :shock:

So here goes:

Harry and Pippa (excuse the old bread bin, it serves as their hay rack... :lol:)
Harry was an RU bun needing a home, he's a rex x and Pippa is a dwarf lop and is our newest bunny addition, joining us this summer. :love:

a711a59d49f49d6e5d7397ac0184c8b0_zps88e37330.jpg

Stanleigh-Rose and Daisy-Belle

Both Rex's... Soooooo silky smooooooooth.:love: Stanleigh was on her own in a tiny pet shop glass tank thingy. I was told she was difficult and had some aggression. Spaying sorted it out and she loves nose-to-nose time and strokes. Daisy was the last of litter and needed a home... How could I resist?

d755e0c4b591cdba9305de0a858cb0a0_zps31b90c8f.jpg

Honey and Smudge... Lionhead x I think...these girls were up for sale when a lady couldn't keep them due to her child starting to toddle... They came to me in their cage which, truthfully, I wouldn't have kept my pet rats in. :( Smudge struggles with human interaction and the days I get to give her nose rubs are precious. Honey loves a cuddle. :love:

9acbe1cc4ff1d1ed21c608b570f4d23b_zpsca45d694.jpg

And my Reggie who I'm sure RU know all to well now... :oops::lol:

Baby Reggie (excuse state of me, I was massive when pregnant :oops::lol:)

DSC04764_zpsf357e974.jpg

Super Reggie

b0369e38efe86fcbf8ae65b78dfc19cf_zpsbdac78b0.jpg

My Reggie :love::love:

8a647fab-e4bb-4f1c-8f70-eb7a80654e04_zps4164a495.jpg

Hi Jane :wave:

This is the first time I've seen all your bunnies in one thread... :love: Always wanted to ask you how many you had/if I could see pics of them... :oops: I love them all especially the pic of Harry... Those eeeears... :love:
Beautiful, beautiful bunnies. :love::love::love:

Elidore (10 and lives outdoors, widowed and unwilling to bond)

Merri (9, lives outdoors and is Elidore's son)

Nori (8, lives outdoors and has been widowed twice by two of Merri's sisters)

Emrys (6 and lives outdoors, sadly widowed and unwilling to rebond but happy enough)

Maisie (3, lives in garage)

Snowy (3 or 4, lives in garage)

Frodo (3 or 4, lives in garage)

Willow (1, lives in garage)

Clover (1, is Willow's brother and lives in garage)

Paddy (5 months, lives in garage, hoping to bond with Maisie)

Orla (3, Housebun)

Bramble and Sorrell

Jasper (to be bonded with Lavender)

Fleur and Freckle

Albie and Rosie:

Flora (aka floofy face) and Max

Lavender

Lavender after her surgery to remove her eye due to Glaucoma :(

Ollie

Ruby

Missing 1 pair, will get pics tomo :D

Those of you with lots of out door bunny do they free range together or share/take turns, just wondering as we have a group of 6 bonded that free range together but i have 2 indoor buns that im bonding who will be going to live outside at the end of September and im trying to decide the best way to manage it

is lavender ok now??

Yes she copes very well and still has drops for her other eye. They had to take the left one out because despite various meds the pressure kept increasing :( she is pretty much blind but knows her way around and loves playing in the garden and chucking her tunnel all over the place :roll:

Back