• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

u/d shes gone. we're away to lose penelope

Rexripley

Mama Doe
Mum says she looks awful and theyre taking her to emergency vets. I think shes going to be pts. He recommended it yesterday but mum wanted to try.
My heart is breaking here
Left four bunnies coming home to 2 :'(

Last edited:
Bruce was congenative kidney failure and cysts.
We don't think penelope was old enough when we got her shes not eating or drinking mum says shes lying on her side just now

Alfie and harley will be my last two rabbits

This is killing me going through this

Oh hun I didnt click that you were Bruce's mummy too :cry:
I am so sorry you are faced with lolsing another bub and so soon.:cry:

We only lost pickles a few weeks ago too. Im so angry at myself. Theyre all petshop bunnies and I should have known better. Pickles and penelope neither one made it to four months!

We only lost pickles a few weeks ago too. Im so angry at myself. Theyre all petshop bunnies and I should have known better. Pickles and penelope neither one made it to four months!

at least they were happy, even though the time was short. they have you to thank for that. i know that doesn't help with how much it hurts though. :( x

They had a lovely time with you and lots of space, much better than with someone who'd kept them in a tiny cage, fed them rubbsh and ignored them. Regardless of where they came from it is still wonderful to have known them. (I had a petshop bunny die after about 3 months - only one though. What an awful experience you are having.

I don't know how you could have not got Bruce. I likewise fell in love with a beautiful and friendly rex in a shop and I'd previously had no intention of bringing animals home that day.

Back