• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A nice box to keep ashes in?

If you are getting a cremation, usually the crematorium have a range. My bridge buns cremations were arranged through my vets and they had leaflets with different boxes. Hugs xxx

Yeah they do, but they don't have a huge selection and none of them looked overly special to me. I did pick one but I think I am going to contact them first thing Monday and see if I can have his ashes just returned in a container or something so I can put them in my own box

I did the same with Buu and Beau, I just picked one for the sake of having to choose one when I paid at a time when I was extremely upset and just wanted to leave, and I really regret it now because I don't like it and I can't figure out a way of getting their ashes out to put it in a nicer one. Also I would like one I know I can open incase I want to put Scar with him some day x

Could you get a card for a wholesalers "Country Baskets" I know they do funeral things might have what you are looking for, sorry cant be much help.

Back