• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whose the boss

Lola :lol: Donny gives as good as he gets sometimes but Lola is definitely boss!

With Kerbie and Leo they're both very mellow bunnies and groom each other a lot now. But I would say Leo is the boss out of them.

Bramble, definitely. Although Biffy has been challenging her a lot lately, he's not getting very far with it though. :lol:

Last edited:
When I had my pair neither of them were the boss. I think they were both too laid back, neither wanted to bother being the boss!

Pooka is the boss when they're all together. Bilbo thinks he is boss out of the boys but Cloud is just a little bigger so he can throw his weight about :lol:

My Tonkinese cat is boss of my three cats.
My big boy Bobby is boss of my two rabbits.
Both my rabbits are boss of my cats.
I'm not boss of anyone.

Neither of mine are!
Alice likes to think she is and she will occasionally chase Bear but then Bear chases her back so she gives in!
I don't think that makes Bear boss though as he just goes with the flow unless she provokes him.
They both groom each other loads and demand grooms from each other.

Definitely betty in the big group, she proper rules them all
indoors its peaches the cat then harvey bunny then kitten smudge and lastly charly the labrador ,, as for me im just the cleaner an feeder :lol:

I don't know!!!!

Lilly will hump Harvey then Harvey will chase Lilly and when he catches her will groom her.....

Harvey humps Lilly (who just lays there) then stays on her back to groom her.....

Both of them groom each other equally and ask for grooms from each other equally...

I'm getting mixed signals!!! Anyone have any ideas?!?? I have none!

With my boys Brownie is the boss. He humps and chases poor Buster. Although he is a very confused boss as will groom Buster whenever he asks.

With Belle and Bramble i was unsure for a while. But now know its Belle. She was very shy at first now she's a madam and bosses the poor boy around no end :lol:

Twinkle is in charge of everything, rabbits, cats, us, the garden.

Twinkle is just the boss:lol: and we dance to her tune

Moss out of Moss and Molly.

Fraggle was head of my group of 6. Only her and Jester left now and she's still boss.

Meg out of V and Meg.

Back