• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FOUND - stray rabbit, Blackburn

mandifer

Young Bun
My husband and I have just been out and rounded up a stray rabbit from the Beardwood area of Blackburn.

He is safe in a spare pen at the moment and we can look after him for a while if he needs it.

We're *really* hoping his owners are frantically searching for him.

If you think this is you rabbit, please send me a message or post here. You will be required to prove it is your rabbit :thumb:

We found a stray a few months ago, we put up posters, rang all vets,,knocked on neighbours doors.

He is still here, he is now ours.

Sadly some people just dump rabbits, 'Its just a bunny, it will be fine'. Sadly we all know this just aint the truth.

its not my rabbit but i'm saying hello to blackburn, where i used to work.:wave:
Blackburn says hello :wave: :lol:

We found a stray a few months ago, we put up posters, rang all vets,,knocked on neighbours doors.

He is still here, he is now ours.

Sadly some people just dump rabbits, 'Its just a bunny, it will be fine'. Sadly we all know this just aint the truth.

He's only a youngster so I am hoping whoever owns him isn't fed up with him yet. I'm not going to put masses of effort into finding them, if they want him they can find him. When one of ours went missing we knocked and leafleted every door on the estate until we found her. I will take him to the vet to be scanned for a chip on Monday, if he is still here.

We have 16 already. Another one would hardly make a difference :lol:

Hello from Chorley :wave:

I don't know anyone who's missing a bunny, but our bunny Lily was a stray here in Chorley. I leafleted nearby, phoned round the vets, but didn't manage to find her people. Such a shame, I'd be mortified if one of my bunnies escaped.

Poor little one, I hope he's OK :love:

Blackburn says hello :wave: :lol:

He's only a youngster so I am hoping whoever owns him isn't fed up with him yet. I'm not going to put masses of effort into finding them, if they want him they can find him. When one of ours went missing we knocked and leafleted every door on the estate until we found her. I will take him to the vet to be scanned for a chip on Monday, if he is still here.

We have 16 already. Another one would hardly make a difference :lol:

Oooo 16:shock: Stanley was only about 4 months when we found him. Thoughts are someone may have released a litter on a local greenway and he found his way into my hubbys work. 17 is a nice number to have:lol:

I live very close to Blackburn; unfortunately there are very few forum members in this area :( you could contact all the local vets and animal shelters so they know you've found a bunny, in case anyone calls them x

I found a stray and she is still with me! :lol:

Good luck in finding the bunny's owners. Are there any facebook groups that you can post in? We have one for Teesside, you can post up lost or found animals. :thumb:

Back